THINGS TO KNOW
Remember that even if your prescription drugs have not changed, the way your prescription drug plan works for you may change in 2021 or there may be a new plan available in your zip code. Because of this, it's important to review your options. As a reminder, you do not have to make any changes to your Medicare Supplement coverage during this time of year.
If you want to review your drug plan with Bryan and have him make a recommendation for your 2021 drug plan enrollment, he is more than happy to do so. Forms are due no later than November 1st. Due to the time crunch, we may not be able to accept late forms. We DO need all of the information accurately completed on the form (especially your updated Medicare Claim Number found on your red, white and blue Medicare card).
- You did not use a Part D Prescription Drug Plan in 2020 and plan on opting out again for 2021 (a late enrollment penalty may apply and/or you may be locked out of prescription drug coverage until January 1st of the following year)
- If you have VA benefits and fill all of your prescriptions through the VA (Dept. of Veterans Affairs)
- FULL drug name (Please check spelling) and form (i.e. tablet, capsule, extended release, cream, gel, etc.)
- Dosage for each drug (i.e. 10 mg, 100 units)
- Quantity (i.e. 1 per day, vials per month or tubes per year)
- If you use a prescription "as needed" please estimate how many times you fill it per year
Send it in
Please Note: sign & date the Scope of Sales Appointment form. (You do not need to fill in any other info, just sign)
We are here to help anyone in your life
If you have friends or family members that have questions about Medicare or need assistance, have them give Bryan a call. He is happy to help! This is also a great time of year to review your additional coverage options. We also help with dental, extended cancer protection, Life insurance / final expense policies, Long term care & safe money options. Please fill out the additional enclosed form if you are interested in discussing any of these options further.
Download The Application
Time To Fill It Out
This year you can fill it out on your computer and send in back to us via email! All Forms are due back no later than November 1st to ensure that we can complete your request in time for the 2021 Plan D Medicare year. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Ready to take
The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.